My thoughts on your 4th commemoration, Nanna



I did not know the true meaning of "Sanyasa Ashrama" then, but, as the years pass, I recall each of your acts Nanna and understand the true essence of what you tried to convey to us through your lifestyle after retirement.


You said you are done with your responsibility in raising your children

You said you'll not get involved yourself in any worldly matters

You said, not to look upon you further for anything

You asked us to deal with our matters


I didn't know that you were preparing us for the day when we would have to live without you, Nanna

I didn't know that I'll have to face all responsibilities alone for the rest of my life, Nanna

I didn't know that I'll have to keep my emotions all to myself

I didn't know that you were leaving me, Nanna...

You bound your children together at all times Nanna and I promise we will stand together forever.

Now I know what "The Sanyasa Ashrama" means. It is the final stage of life, in which one has to give up everything and strive solely for liberation through sadhana. The aim was to reach the final goal of human life, moksha or liberation from samsara-or God-realization.

I believe that you have been liberated from human life and attained Moksha...released from the cycle of rebirth.


#RestInPeace #commemoration #

Comments