I'm stronger than ever before



Thanks to all the people

Who said I'm made for the kitchen; I'm better at multitasking too.
Who didn't have the courage to support me; I don't need your support anymore.
Who said I can only be better at home; I'm creating a better world too.
Who said I'm made for reproduction; I'm renovating the system too.
Who judged me for all the wrong reasons; I'm beyond your imagination now.
Who said I'm fragile; I'm stronger than ever before.

You made me stand where I'm today.

People who questioned my freedom; you are still taking pride in the name of a 'weak gender'.
For all you know, I'm a fe'male', and that's an extension of 'male'.
A prefix.

#nogenderisweak #eachforequal #happywomen'sday2020

Comments

  1. Educate and enrich the youngest woman in the society for a lovly life in future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment