I wonder which religion did my father believed in?

 

I'm not sure if I may call you religious person or a Atheist.

If my memory corrects me, i don't remember you visiting a temple, performing Pooja. You believed in one-self and that is God for you.. you always said  keep your inner soul happy and thus you make God Happier.

Your belief "your body is your temple" Keep it clean & healthy. Prepare food as if you are offering 'Nayvedyam'.. feed oneself with love & care, as if you are Feeding The God Himself. be attentive to your body and fulfill its needs.. This is much like a Pooja performed in your own temple & in your words.

The Best way to Please God is not when perform pooja, but when you offer a help to the needy in whatever the capacity you could.

This makes me wonder which religion did my father believed in?

This also reminds me that millinials in these days loosely use 'self love' / 'love yourself'. 

The word 'Self-love' is just not a word but it is how to live a happy life. Yes I now realise how fulfilling your life could be.

Nevertheless, I'm slowly trying to unlearn a few and learn to love myself over anything & anyone.

Thank you Naana for being an important part of my life & also help time & again to unearth my happiness within.

May you attain a Eternal Life

Comments