More power to women - Balanceforbetter





While the world is talking about the #balanceforbetter" I personally feel that women are still struggling for basic rights. Let me take this opportunity to speak about a few situations which I (who thinks herself as powerful as the opposite gender) fight every day.

I’m often told that as a woman I should be more careful about things:
I do
I talk
And how I behave

Why is this not applicable to the opposite gender?

I hear… “You are a mother you should be doing all things right, otherwise it will affect your child's upbringing”. Is it not true for a father?

I hear … “You are a wife and you should restrict yourself from going to a few places”.. If true, should it not be the same for the husband?

I hear …”You can suggest things to other women because you are financially independent.”…Is it wrong to be independent?

I’m tired of listening to these phrases. And I hear them all from the same gender which is what troubles me more than other big issues that are currently being spoken of worldwide.

A question always keeps popping in my mind ... Why only women?

I believe for every woman, it’s all in your head.

#Startfight:
for your rights...
for equality...


Comments